One Communications expands its range of Apple products
One Communications has expanded its product range of Apple products in its newly designed Church Street retail store, the company said in a statement.
One Comm previously just sold the popular iPhone but will now offer all the latest Apple products including laptops, iPads, Apple watches and AirPods.
In addition to the product expansion, the company said, new and existing FibreWire internet customers can save up to $2,500 on a new Apple device on the NextOne programme, and up to 10 per cent off accessories such as keyboards, AirPods, Apple TV and more.
"We are excited to offer our customers a world-class retail experience, where they can find the newest Apple products at the best prices," said Brian Lonergan, chief commercial officer.
“For years, our mobile customers have had access to the smartphones they really want through our NextOne discount programme. We have expanded that programme to a full range of connected devices for our internet customers, and in Bermuda we know Apple products play a key role.”
To celebrate the launch of its new Apple range, One Communications Bermuda hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday morning where customers were invited to participate in an Apple turnover giveaway at the Church Street store.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service