Three-vehicle collision blocks Middle Road, Warwick
Two women were taken to hospital Friday after being involved in a three-vehicle collision on Middle Road, Warwick.
The 1.45pm collision, which completely blocked a portion of the road at the junction of Spring Hill Road, involved.
The incident, which involved an intermediate truck, a car and a water truck, happened at the road’s junction with Spring Hill Road.
A Bermuda Police Service spokeswoman said: “Initial information suggests that the two trucks both headed in opposite directions collided, causing the truck headed east to cross into the westbound lane and collide with a car which was travelling west.
“The drivers of the intermediate truck and the car, both female, have been transported to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for treatment of their injuries, the extent of which is not known at this time.
“The male driver of the water truck was not reported to be injured.”
Traffic diversions were in place at Middle Road with the junctions of Morgan’s and Cobbs Hill Roads until all vehicles are removed from the scene.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision is urged to contact Pc Tiffani Williams on 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service