Skills camp to be held at Berkeley
A Dibia Athletic Basketball Camp will be held at the Berkeley Institute from July 9 to 13.
The camp, for boys and girls aged six and above, will feature pro basketball coaches, as well former college and pro players sharing their knowledge with local youngsters.
Also included in the camp will be skills and drills, and fun leagues. Lunch will be provided.
The camp, which runs from 9am to 3pm, costs $200 per child. For more details e-mail email@example.com or call 1 (786) 543-8826.
A model experience
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
Checkmates: brothers take New York by storm
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive