Bermuda winless in Cayman
Bermuda produced their best offensive display against Port Arthur, Texas, in their final game at the Cayman Basketball Festival in the Cayman Islands at the weekend.
However, it still was not enough to earn the menís national team their first win at the tournament as they went down 106-70 at the John Gray High School.
Eric Lambert led Bermudaís scoring with 21 points and Jorel Smit chipped in with 19.
Port Arthurís Mike Hogg lead the scoring with 35 points while Isaac Jackson added 25.
Bermuda lost their first match against Port Arthur 57-78 and were also defeated in both matches against Cayman Islands 85-49 and 70-47 to finish at the bottom of the standings of the double round-robin competition.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive