Butterfield Bank shares slip 1.1%
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 50 cents, or 1.1 per cent, at $46 after 133 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 43 cents, or 0.92 per cent, at $47.16.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 22.49 points, or 0.84 per cent, at 2,658.94.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 0.8 of a point, or 0.04 per cent, at 1,853.69.
A model experience
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
Checkmates: brothers take New York by storm
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive