Butterfield Bank shares slip 1.1%
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 50 cents, or 1.1 per cent, at $46 after 133 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 43 cents, or 0.92 per cent, at $47.16.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 22.49 points, or 0.84 per cent, at 2,658.94.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 0.8 of a point, or 0.04 per cent, at 1,853.69.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive