Butterfield rise 2.41% on NYSE
A total of 9,978 shares of Butterfield Bank traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing price of $41.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 99 cents, or 2.41 per cent, at $42.09.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,425.64, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 15.91 points, or 1.04 per cent, at 1,549.43.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive