Somers Ltd shares improve 7.1%
Shares of Somers Ltd improved by $1, or 7.1 per cent, to $15 after 1,200 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Watlington Waterworks Ltd also improved, rising $1.50, or 7 per cent, to $23 after 1,000 shares were exchanged.
In New York, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 72 cents, or 2.15 per cent, at $32.70
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 8.13 points, or 0.38 per cent, at 2,145.11, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 12.72 points, or 0.76 per cent, at 1,657.15.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive