Argus Group shares fall 7.7%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd fell by 25 cents, or 7.7 per cent, to $3 after 8,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Butterfield Bank shares were 24 cents, or 0.7 per cent lower, at $33.10 after 2,900 changed hands. In New York, the bank’s shares were up 24 cents at $33.28.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 15.79 points, or 0.74 per cent, at 2,129.86, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 16.72 points, or 1.01 per cent, at 1,641.21.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive