Butterfield Bank shares edge higher on NYSE
Butterfield Bank shares improved by five cents, or 0.16 per cent, to $31.43 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Meanwhile, on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, 800 shares of One Communications Ltd were traded, but with no change to the closing price of $3.75. A total of 209 shares of BF&M Ltd were exchanged, but with no impact on the closing price of $17.05.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,164.5 points, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 1.1 points, or 0.7 of a percentage point, at 1,685.6.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive