Briton admits possessing cocaine
A British man was fined $1,000 yesterday after he pleaded guilty to cocaine possession.
Magistrates’ Court heard that police officers spotted Fardin Mohammadi, 23, acting suspiciously with another man near the flagpole on Front Street.
Officers approached Mohammadi and found a small plastic bag filled with 0.34 grams of white substance when they searched him. The incident took place on July 6.
Mohammadi, from Brighton, apologised to the court.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any libellous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Duffy wins in Beijing
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Clemons strikes twice for Bodens
Alert raised for missing senior
Rawlins picked up by Brave in Hundred draft
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive