Rawlins plays part in big win
Delray Rawlins scored 35 in Sussex Sharks’ 98-run victory at home to Glamorgan in the Vitality Blast Twenty20 tournament on Tuesday.
The Bermuda batsman continued his good form in the competition, his forthright knock coming off 28 balls, with four fours and one six.
Tymal Mills’s left-arm pace bowling finished the match with a thrilling hat-trick and Rashid Khan, the Afghan leg spinner, took three for nine in three overs as Sussex produced a convincing all-round performance.
The win keeps alive Sussex’s hopes of reaching the quarter-finals in the south group, and lifts them into fifth place on 14 points, ahead of Surrey and just one behind Glamorgan.
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive