Mayho reclaims his national title
Dominique Mayho reclaimed his open men’s title in the Bermuda Bicycle Association’s Road Race Championships in St David’s today, finishing ahead of Conor White and Kaden Hopkins.
Caitlin Conyers edged out Nicole Mitchell to claim the women’s title with Ashley Couper third.
Nick Narraway demonstrated his strength to finish as the top junior male ride, powering away from second-place Tommy Marshall. Nazarai Fox outsprinted Keiran Malott to finish third.
In the junior women’s race, Zoe Hasselkuss claimed the top prize when she beat out Megan Hands and Liana Medeiros.
The final national championship race of the year will be held with the Criterium Championship scheduled for Sunday in Hamilton.
Narraway will miss the event as he is racing in the Junior Tour of Ireland with a composite team of riders from the USA Cycling Talent ID Camp that he attended last week.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive