Stranded in the west
It is absolutely annoying and wholly unacceptable that No 7 buses leave Dockyard full of tourist passengers when the cruises are in port.
It’s almost as if bus drivers jump at the opportunity to not make a single stop before Horseshoe Bay.
This level of inconsideration and disregard towards locals has got to stop. The paying public deserve better.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
Second councillor quits in St George
New walk-in clinic delayed
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Somerset steps up for Troy
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive