Firefighters rescue men overcome by fumes
Two men were rescued by firefighters after they were overcome by fumes while cleaning a water tank.
Firefighters wearing breathing gear pulled the unconscious pair from the tank and also removed the cleaning product that caused the problem.
The men were revived at the scene and taken by ambulance to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for further treatment.
The incident happened at about 6.50pm on Monday at a house in Warwick.
Tobacco Bay happy hour selling out
Election 2020: FDM candidate resigns
Hayward vows to help laid-off hotel workers
Jacqueline Lightbourne (1935-2020)
Liquidation sale at ASC Women store
Premier approved $800,000 loan to Blakey
Police release description of sex attacker
Helping children having problems
Disqualified drink-driver banned until 2024
Take Our Poll