Two years ago, for an academic piece, I began investigating the entirely disheartening reality of sexual...
- Nov 16, 2018 8:00 am
Submit a Letter
LETTERS submitted for consideration must be accompanied by the full name, address and the daytime telephone number of the sender so they can be verified.
Letters without these details will not be accepted. These details will be omitted on request.
Pen names are no longer accepted
Letters should be no longer than 300 words. The Editor reserves the right to waive the word limit on letters deemed to be of particular public interest.
Letters must be exclusive to The Royal Gazette.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive