Silly season is soon upon us. The country’s parliamentarians reconvene in the House of Assembly in seven days on the promise of behaving significantly better than they did during an extended 2017-18 session that kept 35 generally well-intentioned...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Nov 2, 2018 8:00 am
Neil Speight handing in his resignation as chief executive of the Bermuda Cricket Board recently was not so much a case of him...
- Oct 30, 2018 8:00 am
After a series of administrative hiccups that delayed its launch by weeks, the Bermuda Police Service’s roadside sobriety...
- Oct 24, 2018 8:00 am
Wayne Caines is in charge of a most serious ministry. It is a ministry that is charged with promoting a new industry that...
- Sep 10, 2018 8:00 am
It has been estimated that there were close to 2,500 incidents of stop-and-search in 2017, which works out to about seven a...
- Aug 28, 2018 8:00 am
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive