House: Scholarship chances with UWI

  • Education minister Diallo Rabain (File photograph by Blaire Simmons)

    Education minister Diallo Rabain (File photograph by Blaire Simmons)

The Ministry of Education will provide scholarship opportunities for Bermudian students to attend The University of the West Indies.

Education minister Diallo Rabain said the ministry would dedicate $35,000 from its current scholarship budget to help students in attending one of the three University of West Indies campuses.

He said the funding would cover 80 per cent of the educational expenses of students with the student paying the remaining 20 per cent.

To read Diallo Rabain’s statement in full, click on the PDF under “Related Media”

You must be registered or signed-in to post comment or to vote.

Published Jun 21, 2019 at 12:38 pm (Updated Jun 21, 2019 at 12:38 pm)

House: Scholarship chances with UWI

What you
Need to
1. For a smooth experience with our commenting system we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox or Chrome Browsers. Additionally please clear both your browser's cache and cookies - How do I clear my cache and cookies?
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service
7. To report breaches of the Terms of Service use the flag icon

  • Take Our Poll

    Today's Obituaries

    eMoo Posts