Recently the Island commemorated Remembrance Day, whereupon hundreds of people attended the parade and ceremony at the Cenotaph to honour those Bermudians who were lost or killed in action in the two world wars.The Cenotaph bears no names,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Dec 7, 2013
The Bermuda Junior Service League (BJSL) 24th Annual National Debate...
- Dec 5, 2013 8:00 am
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Decadent chocolate cake is normally the kind of dessert that dietitians urge you to stay away from, especially if you’re...
A local charity that normally helps people in far off countries is working a little closer to home this holiday season by...
- Gillian’s special view of the Town of St George’s
- Homegrown fashionista
- Exploring their options
- Game changer
- Prison Fellowship Bermuda hosts a week of Prayer for Prisons
- Christmas carols at KEMH
- ‘If you lose them you have lost the whole society’
- Last day to submit your Christmas short stories
- Theatre spreads magic inside and out as pantomime season begins
- Cornerstone Foundation’s Christmas Store programme offers a unique holiday opportunity
- Mihdi Brock is standing straight and tall after surgery
- Christmas trees bring cheer
- High praise for Bermuda author Joan Aspinall
- Island authors will boost children’s reading festival
Man in critical condition after crash
‘It’s the saddest day of my life’
Green light for Bailey’s Bay footbridge
Premier’s staff bill is $400k a year
Boat parade traffic restrictions
Team-mate pleads with Wells to stay put
Take Our Poll