Kristy Simons pictured shiny floors, private rooms and paved driveways when she first heard about Uganda’s state-of-the-art Kiwoko Hospital.The reality was so different from her fantasy that she now laughs thinking about it.“Kiwoko...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Sep 29, 2014
Young Observer got up close and personal last week with the Saltus Class of...
- Sep 25, 2014 8:00 am
Minister-in-training Lashonna Smith didn’t have an ideal upbringing. Her...
- Sep 27, 2014 8:00 am
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Shooting: Premier appeals for help
Police investigate Front Street stabbing
Curry house is new Hamilton hot spot
Cash-strapped charity’s spending disclosed
Forecasters eye system
Life through a police officer’s lens
Man seriously injured in collision
Take Our Poll