At the Bermuda High School, three students from every grade level are...
- Mar 6, 2014 8:00 am
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
It may only be chilly March but hundreds of people will soon take to the beach for a little fun and artistic frolic.
By Dr Edward Harris
‘This trip to Bermuda has brought forth many thoughts and feelings of history and family, of service...
We have to make it clear at the outset, that this is the first part of a three-in-one feature revolving around a genuine elder...
- Bermuda shorts: Trend-setting or can’t bare it?
- The joys of juicing
- My love of eBooks speaks volumes
- Movies, biodynamics and wine
- ‘The programme really works’
- Cervical cancer ‘largely preventable’
- Folk Club hosts Irish Night
- Changing times at the Bridge Club — but for the better?
- Sweet rewards from a world of books
Tributes to friendly and sociable couple
Introducing Chelsea Amber
Community shocked by couple’s death
Maxwell plans to enliven Bermuda fight scene
Shipping channel proposals to be assessed
Take Our Poll