Lewis scores for Battery
Zeiko Lewis, the Bermuda forward, was on target in Charleston Battery’s 3-2 win away to Hartford Athletic in the USL Championship on Saturday.
Lewis struck the opening goal of the game in the 40th minute before Wojciech Wojcik levelled for Hartfield in the 57th.
Mads Jorgensen gave Hartford the lead in 65th minute but Battery claimed the win through second-half goals from Ataullah Guerra in the 79th minute and Dante Marini in the 80th.
Battery are ninth in table with 26 points from 18 games.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Digital currency payments on horizon
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive