Roadworks to start in St George next week
Roadworks in St George are scheduled to start next Monday.
Trenching will be carried out between York Street and King’s Square and is expected to affect traffic flow.
A spokesman for the public works ministry added that other roadworks continued to cause traffic hold-ups across the island.
Works are underway at:
• Tiger Bay pump station to Mullet Bay Road
• Both ends of Harrington Sound Road
• Harrington Sound Road by Sommersall Road heading towards Devil's Hole
• Middle Road at Warwick Post Office and
• Georges Bay Road to Middle Road, Southampton.