OutBermuda urges people to take part in survey
A charity which promotes and supports Bermuda’s LGBTQ community is asking people to take part in a survey and sign up for regular updates on its activities.
OutBermuda, which has just had its charitable status renewed for the next three years, said in a press release it wanted to improve its communications and find out what it could do better.
It has hired consultants Wavecrest to help its board measure success and growth areas and plan for the charity’s future – including reviewing the way it is run.
Chair Adrian Hartnett-Beasley said: “We’ve learnt so much as a charity since 2015 but we are looking to the future – we have so much more work to do and we’re excited to get going.”
Board member Steven Boyce said “stakeholder feedback” indicated that the organisation had “not been communicating enough and telling the story of our charity very well”.
He said OutBermuda wanted help to expand its relationship management database to get the right information to those interested.
The survey can be found here or at https://forms.gle/DLhHiZvuJcauN4Jc6.
The sign-up form for those wanting updates is here or at https://outbermuda.org/crm/contact-information-form/?src=tw.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service