Guitar players to return for Folk Club performance
Two musical performers from Ecuador who made a big impact during their debut at the Bermuda Folk Club will perform here again this weekend.
Los Bohemios features acoustic guitar players Vinicio Cordova and Milton Villamarin.
They ran through songs from Latin America, particularly Argentina, when they played here last November and are among a number of artists scheduled to perform on Saturday from 8pm.
Club stalwart Val Sherwood, who is presently putting the final touches to a new CD, is another performer lined up to sing, as are Jamie Lovell, Peter Haynes, Scott Neil and Chris Fortnum. Mr Fortnum is the brother of fiddle player Shelley Fortnum.
It is hoped that popular rock and pop singer Will Black will put in an appearance.
Alternative pop-rock singer Ryno Geldenhuys, who is soon to depart from Bermuda, will also perform. He will be accompanied by keyboard player Traci Witherbee on a number of songs and also in a duet with the aforementioned Mr Lovell.
The Bermuda Folk Club at Spanish Point Boat Club opens its doors at 7.30pm, with music starting at 8pm.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service