Three stocks fall on BSX
Three companies' share prices fell last week as more than $756,500 worth of stock changed hands in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
Watlington Waterworks saw the largest decline, slumping $3, or 12 per cent, to close on $22 as 500 shares traded.
Devonshire Industries, owner of Bermuda Paint Company, tumbled 50 cents, or 9.1 per cent, to close on $5 as 200 shares changed hands.
BF&M Ltd also slipped ten cents, or 0.6 per cent, to end the week on $17.40 after 3,268 of the insurer's shares were exchanged.
Butterfield Bank, Ascendant Group and One Communications also traded, but their share prices remained unchanged.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed on Friday at 2,924.08, down 3.94 points, or 0.1 per cent for the week.
The BSX was closed yesterday for the Labour Day holiday.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service