Ascendant and Butterfield trade on BSX
Shares of Ascendant Group and Butterfield Bank changed hands on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, but the prices of both stocked remained unchanged.
Ascendant, the parent company of electricity utility Belco, was the most actively traded stock, with 7,728 of its shares exchanged, as it remained at a 52-week high of $16.50.
Butterfield remained on $51.15 as 50 shares traded. The bank's US-listed shares gained 36 cents, or 0.7 per cent in New York, to close on $51.85.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged on 2,876.11.
Among the BSX's international company issuers, HSBC Holdings gained 45 cents, or 5.4 per cent, as 464 shares changed hands, to close on $8.80.
BSX trading volume was more than 8,200 shares, while turnover topped $134,000.
The BSX Insurance Index fell 25.73 points, or 1.5 per cent, to close on 1,706.44.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service