Spring into action. A new season has begun. It signals the beginning of the end for winter, regardless of how that season might affect you. It is a time for renewal and refreshing yourselves. We can all look forward to longer days, warm sun, and a brightened outlook on our world. There are still people who are having difficult times and businesses struggling to get back on track (particularly so here in Bermuda). Looking at the calm water of the harbour along with the blue sky and the puffy clouds suggests tranquility and a large part of nature’s beauty. This vision is great to see as it makes one sit back and reflect on nature and how we need to have such periods in our lives and ensure that we identify what we can do to keep ourselves on track. Take advantage of the new season and enjoy your surroundings wherever you might be.
“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” Anne Bradstreet
For more information, visit the SBA website at www.smallbusinessadvisors.com, call 295-7832 or e-mail dhhills[AT]ibl.bm. You can view past boosters at www.smallbusinessadvisors.com/boosters/index.htm
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service