Trecia Sigle joins SiriusPoint in claims role
SiriusPoint Ltd, the global specialty re/insurer based in Bermuda, has appointed Trecia Sigle as global head of claims effective February 6.
Ms Sigle will be responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the claims function across SiriusPoint’s diverse global underwriting portfolio.
This encompasses policy and governance, claims handling, and best practices across all jurisdictions.
It also includes the build out of claims capability to support SiriusPoint’s growing primary insurance business, including the claims function associated with managing general agent partnerships, and third party administrators.
Ms Sigle will report to Patrick Charles, global head of property and casualty insurance and services.
“SiriusPoint is committed to delivering outstanding customer service, and a responsive and dependable claims function is central to that commitment”, said Mr Charles.
“Trecia is an accomplished and experienced claims professional. I look forward to welcoming her and to strengthening this essential part of our organisation.”
Ms Sigle joins SiriusPoint from CNA Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, where she was vice president of TPA and multinational claims. In this role, she managed claim relationships for domestic and international policies.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service