Thieves take motorcycle from teenager
A teenager was accosted and had is motorcycle stolen in an incident in St David’s.
According to police, the victim was stationary at the junction of Texas Road and St Luke’s Lane when he was approached by two unknown men on a motorcycle, on Tuesday.
A Police spokeswoman said: “One of the assailants took the teenager’s grey Yamaha auxiliary cycle. Both suspects then made good their escape. The teenager was not injured.”
Police described the first suspect as a short, light skinned male wearing a dark-coloured helmet with a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect was described as a light brown skin male around 5ft 7in tall, wearing a black helmet, a light coloured jacket and blue jeans.
Any witnesses to this incident or anyone with any information on the whereabouts of a grey Yamaha V50 with red rims and lime green stickers, bearing the license plate of 927AN is encouraged to contact Detective Constable Jason Trott at the Southside Police Station on 293-2222.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service