Police launch hunt for two men after shots fired in Pembroke
Shots were fired in a residential area last night, police said.
Detective Sergeant Jason Smith said police received several 911 calls to report multiple gunshots in the One Way Deepdale area of Pembroke and were on the hunt for two men on a motorcycle.
He said: “Fortunately no one has been injured. We are processing the scene.”
Police said the shooting happened at about 5.15pm.
Mr Smith said: “We do know that there are two suspects that left on a motorbike from two-way Deepdale making a right turn going towards Parson’s Road.”
A police spokesman added that the suspects were dressed in dark-coloured clothes and wearing ski masks.
He said that it appeared that the gunman came to the area on foot through a patch of bushes that linked to Two Way Deepdale.
The gunman opened fire before he backtracked along the route he used to get to the scene.
Mr Smith said: “The investigation is in the very, very early stages, but we are making an appeal for persons in this area or persons travelling on Parson’s Road to make contact with us.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service