In-form Mayho wins again
Dominic Mayho continued his winning ways by claiming victory in the Latter Rain Water Service Mountain Bike Race Series at Admiralty House at the weekend.
Riders were treated to an authentic mountain bike race course, designed by Fat-Tire Massive, which included 150 feet of decent on steps to the beach and 90 percent inclines.
Mayho won the men’s A class race, hotly pursued by second place Mark Hatherly who was kept on his toes by Dexter Swan, who finished third.
Daniel Oatley led the men’s B class followed by Padraig Browne in second place and Anthony ‘Rico’ Smith in third.
In the men’s Novice category, Philando Hill stayed out front, followed by second place Chris Roque and Kyle Adams in third.
Sarah Jordan took honours in the women’s B class and in the female junior division, Gabriella Arnold led the class ahead of Tristan Narraway and Elizabeth Jordan.
In the male junior division, Robin Horsfield triumphed, followed by Christian Oatley in second and third place Matthew Oliveira.
Alex Aroujo had a strong finish in the 12 and under class, beating off competition from second place Alex Bordage and third place Manny Smith.
Racing continues next Sunday at 8.45am with a course beginning at Mullet Bay Park and ending in Dockyard.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service