Woman injured after crash in Hamilton
A woman was taken to hospital yesterday morning after a two vehicle crash in Hamilton, police said.
Emergency crews were called to the incident on Church Street at about 9.35am.
A Bermuda Police Service spokeswoman said: “Initial reports suggest that a motorcycle was travelling north on Court Street and a car travelling east on Church Street, when the two vehicles collided.
“The 38-year-old female motorcycle rider was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance with suspected head injuries.
“The 18-year-old female driver of the car was not reported to be injured.”
She added that traffic would be diverted while police worked at the scene.
Diversions were in place at the junctions of Court Street and Reid Street, Court Street and Victoria Street, as well as Parliament Street and Church Street.
Anyone who saw the crash was asked to contact PC Jason Savoury on 211 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service