Dolphins to star in BUEI’s Kids Hour
Children are set to learn about dolphins as part of the next edition of the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute’s Kid’s Hour Saturday.
The series, held on the third Saturday of each month, helps to educate children between the ages of five and 12 about marine life through short films and children’s books.
A BUEI spokesperson said: “There is so much we have yet to discover about the intelligence of dolphins, and we are excited to delve deeper into their world during this month’s Kids Hour Saturdays.”
Kids Hour Saturdays are free for BUEI members and all caregivers, and $2.50 per child for non-members, but caregivers must stay on site.
Space is limited, so interested parents and caregivers are urged to call 294-0204 to register their children.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service