Steele faultless in B Division
The third and final competition of the FEI Jumping World Challenge was held at the National Equestrian Centre in Devonshire at the weekend.
In Category A, 1.20 — 1.30 metres, Philip Correia riding Emerson incurred four faults and a time of 62.93sec.
Vicki Steele riding All in One claimed first place in the category B division, 1.10 — 1.20, with no faults and a time of 65.19. Courtney Bromby, who also had clear round, came second in 67.12. Cody Rego and his horse Casanova continued to dominate the category C division, 1.00 — 1.10, securing first place with no faults in 61.52.
Judging the competition was FEI Judge Sara McCartney, of Trinidad and Tobago, well as Local FEI Judge Judy Hagen.
The FEI Jumping World Challenge comprises of three separate jumping competitions.
The FEI's individual, regional and world rankings are determined from the best results from two of the three events.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service