Simons appointed as vice-president of Bermuda Equestrian Federation
The Bermuda Equestrian Federation recently held its Annual General Meeting in which Cole Simons proved to be the sole newly elected director.
Simons will serve as vice-president, a position was previously held by Jaimie Masters McDowell, who remaining on the board as secretary general, a post he also previously held.
McKeisha Smith retained her position as president, while Helen James will remain as treasurer of the federation.
Also remaining in previous roles are, Carol Bromby as board secretary and governance, Elka Gibbs in communications, Angela Halloran Smith as dressage technical committee, Colin Mello, driving technical committee and Kirista Rabain Hunter as equitation committee.
Meanwhile, departing from the board is Missy Shelley Mello who was chairwoman of technical jumping committee from 2020 to 2022.
Mello was recently appointed as secretary to the Caribbean Equestrian Association. The vacant position will be filled shortly.
“The Bermuda Equestrian Federation extends its sincere thanks to Missy Shelly Mello for her service as a director of the Bermuda Equestrian Federation,” a statement read.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service