Age Concern launches new website
A charity for seniors has revamped its website to help improve access to services.
Age Concern said the redesigned ageconcern.bm was easier to use and that visitors would be able to view information and sign up for the charity’s programmes.
Callan Bassett, the Age Concern business development manager, added: “With the launch of our new and improved website, we are now better equipped to meet the needs of our island’s most vulnerable older adults.”
He said the website would be regularly updated with new membership discounts, education sessions, business partnerships, client services, volunteer opportunities and donation options.
Visitors to the site can also learn about the charity’s membership programme and other services to help people aged over 50.
Age Concern can be contacted by phone at 238-7525 from 10am to 2pm between Monday and Friday.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service