Donation to Transformational Living Centre to mark International Women’s Day
Staff at an insurance firm have donated hampers of groceries to a new centre set up to house families in need.
Catalina Holding’s donation to the Transformational Living Centre was organised to mark last week’s International Women’s Day and the efforts of the centre to help struggling women and families.
Tina Rego, Catalina’s environmental, social and governance committee chairwoman, said: “Our donation will directly impact the families they house, enabling them to support their daily food and hygiene requirements.”
Sakina Darrell, the committee co-chairwoman, added: “We are delighted to be able to support the women and families at the Transformational Living Centre, especially given the challenges and circumstances that they are faced with.”
Edonna Bean, the executive director of TLC, thanked Catalina for its contribution.
She said: “We are delighted that Catalina recognises and appreciates the impact and positive role the Transformational Living Centre plays within our community and are most appreciative that they were able to offer such a tremendous donation to our families.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service