Occupational Safety and Health reports for 2011 must be submitted today
The Ministry of Health has issued a reminder for all local employers that the deadline to submit information for the annual report on accidents and occupational illnesses in the workplace.
For those employers who have yet to return their report to the Occupational Safety and Health Office there is still time.
Forms may be obtained on the government website, the reports are due by the end of the business day today.
The information will be processed to document the number of accidents that occur islandwide on the job. It also tracks the number of dangerous incidents and minor injuries that occur on the job throughout the year.
The forms must be completed and returned to the Occupational Safety and Health office in the Metro building on Hermitage Road, Devonshire by 5pm today.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service