Advice on quarantine
People who have returned to Bermuda have been told it is vital to keep themselves quarantined.
Quarantine advice from the Government includes:
• Do not leave your house, other than to sit outside if there is nobody within three feet
• Ask a family member or friend to collect groceries, but they must leave them outside your door and not enter your home
• Separate yourself from other household members by at least three feet
• Sleep in a room by yourself or at least a separate bed
• Use a toilet or bathroom that nobody else uses, if possible. If you share with others, clean it thoroughly after use
• Practise good hand hygiene and sneeze and cough etiquette
• If you become ill, you will be isolated and the rest of the household will be quarantined
• If you experience shortness of breath or serious illness while in quarantine, call your doctor
• If you need to go to the hospital, call ahead
• If you need urgent medical attention, phone 911 and explain you are under quarantine.
• For a full list, visit gov.bm/coronavirus