BHCF appoints Kim Pratt as new executive director
The Bermuda Hospitals Charitable Foundation has appointed a new executive director.
Kim Pratt, who will replace Lisa Sheppard, joined the organisation in 2016 before the then trust transitioned into a foundation in 2018.
Ms Pratt said: “I am excited for the opportunity to work with the BHCF and its board of directors and I look forward to nurturing our relationship with the Bermuda Hospitals Board, establishing strong connections within our community and advancing awareness of BHCF’s role in supporting the hospital through its mission to enhance health and healthcare in Bermuda.”
Ms Sheppard, who will remain in post until the end of March, said: “I am thrilled to have Ms Pratt take on the role of executive director at the BHCF.
“She comes with a strong background in trust and company administration, board experience and non-profit sector knowledge.
“The future of our organisation is in good and capable hands.”
Ms Pratt has more than 18 years’ experience within the trust sector and is a qualified trust and estate practitioner.
A spokesperson for the organisation said: “Since becoming a foundation, the BHCF has provided more than $5 million in assistance to various BHB programmes from scholarships, learning and development, special projects, a new laundry facility and assistance with various Covid-19-related expenses including a life-saving oxygen-generating machine.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service