Covid-19 cases hold steady
Bermuda recorded 14 new Covid-19 cases last week as overall infection rates dropped, according to the newest Government update.
The number of active cases sits at 15 – one less than last week – after another 15 people recovered.
None of these cases have been admitted to hospital and no new deaths have been recorded since last month, leaving the total at 160.
In total, 1,028,312 Covid-19 tests have been carried out since March 2020, with 1,009,484 testing negative.
Bermuda has also recorded 18,828 positive results since March 2020, with 18,653 of those infections having recovered.
Of those positive cases, 4,242 were imported, 6,191 were transmitted locally through a known source, 8,378 were contracted through an unknown source, and 17 are under investigation.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service