Borr replaces retired director
Mi Hong Yoon has been appointed a director and company secretary of Borr Drilling Limited, succeeding Georgina Sousa, who is retiring from both posts.
The Bermudian-based oilfield services company said Ms Sousa had served in both positions since February 2019.
The board of directors thanked her for her great contribution to the company and noted that her career included numerous company secretary and director roles in the shipping and offshore industry.
Ms Yoon joins from Digicel Bermuda, where she served as chief legal, regulatory and compliance officer for three years until last month.
Previously, she was senior legal counsel of Telstra Corporation Limited's global operations in Hong Kong and London from 2009 until 2019.
Ms Yoon graduated from the University of New South Wales with a bachelor of law degree and earned a master’s degree in international economic law from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
She is an Australian citizen and a resident of Bermuda.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service