Apex appoints Krishna Prasad to head US business
Apex Group Ltd, the Bermudian-based global financial services provider, has appointed Krishna Prasad as head of US.
Based in Apex’s New York offices, the company said, Mr Prasad will report to Georges Archibald, managing director, Americas.
He will be responsible for supporting the group’s continued business and client development efforts in the US.
Mr Prasad has more than 30 years of experience as CEO, COO, business unit head and adviser in the alternative investments and fintech sectors.
Of particular and immediate relevance to Apex, the company said, is his significant experience which includes running multibillion revenue and AUM groups with expertise in strategy, business development, advisory, operations and technology management.
His previous roles include head of alternative investments at BBVA, head of operations for Deutsche Asset Management, head of alternative investment products for TIAA, COO of S3 Partners, and co-head of institutional services at Morgan Stanley.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service