Gallagher Re joins top sponsors of risk summit
Gallagher Re has joined the Association of Bermuda Insurers and Reinsurers and EY as headline sponsors of the second annual Bermuda Risk Summit presented by the Bermuda Business Development Agency.
Adam Schwebach, the executive vice-president of Gallagher Re, said: “Gallagher Re is proud to support the second Bermuda Risk Summit, an annual event that showcases the breadth and versatility of Bermuda’s globally significant risk market.
“This event serves as a timely opportunity to connect with industry leaders ahead of midyear renewals and we applaud the BDA for their efforts in making the Bermuda Risk Summit a success.”
David Hart, BDA CEO, said: “We are just so excited to welcome Gallagher Re as our third and final headline sponsor, along with Abir and EY.”
He said the theme of the March 6-8 event at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club was “Innovation, Sustainability and Collaboration”.
Mr Hart added: “We anticipate an even stronger attendance level than last year, as this event is just placed perfectly in front of an extremely important June 1 renewal season.”
The BDA said Bermuda Brokers, Florida Insurance Council, KPMG, Meenan P.A., MS Reinsurance and Rein4ce had come on board as supporting sponsors. Goslings is the spirits partner.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service