Carey Olsen shortlisted for annual awards
Carey Olsen, the international law firm with an office in Bermuda, has been named as a finalist in the Regional/Offshore Firm of the Year category at the Legal Business Awards 2023.
The awards ceremony, which is in its 26th year, celebrates the best in the legal profession in the United Kingdom.
The Regional/Offshore Firm of the Year award will be presented to either a UK-based regional firm or an offshore law firm that is headquartered outside of London.
The category winner will be selected on the basis of strong performance and significant strategy progress over the past year, as well as noteworthy leadership, impressive financial performance and increased market share.
A team of 20 judges have whittled down more than 500 entries to form the Legal Business Awards shortlist.
Winners across 30 categories will be announced at a ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on September 19.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service