Consider their record
February 29, 2012
This can't be any clearer. We have a PLP squirming for the almighty vote. We have crystal clear proof of what the PLP has achieved. We are very aware of the mismanaging of our money, and a list of misadventures that quite frankly are far too long to write about, and I can't imagine enduring another day of this discredited method of governing.
Now they are claiming to have the answers for Bermuda. Of course these are “projections” and “plans” that will take time and won't materialise until after the election. The PLP have always had many projections and promises for us to ponder, but the facts are, they have gone this route before and missed the mark miserably. We all should question their ability to deliver, and we should seriously consider their past record, and their empty promises and mythical projections, along with our diminishing economy and our jobs, our integrity both at home and abroad, and again too many other things to continue to list.
Please, for the sake of us all, can we put aside race and party, and truly consider a Government that will facilitate the absolute needs of us all, not just a select few.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service