A desperate ploy
March 3, 2012
The remarks made by Mark Bean about Craig Cannonier being the One Bermuda Alliance leader because he is black, is slander and a desperate ploy to detract from the inabilities of his own and those of the Progressive Labour Party party to contribute successfully as a government to Bermuda. This is a perfect example of someone who will always be a part of the problem as opposed to a part of the solution. This remark is the epitome of “who is in fact using the racecard”. His remarks have nothing to do with the running of or progress for Bermuda. Remarks like this are not worth an ounce of rebuttal by the OBA. This is only one outburst that emphasises the frustration of a PLP government with a very poor report card, reacting to a very positive, encouraging and constructive OBA. The PLP’s efforts to date are nothing more than their past; weak, misleading and suspect.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service