Thank you, Health Minister
April 8, 2013
I would like to thank and commend Health Minister Patricia Gordon-Pamplin.
The recent announcement, that all seniors enrolled in FutureCare would have to pay a premium of $440 per month, is fair.
The previous fee schedule seemed grossly unfair as some were paying more than others, for the same coverage. Many expected the adjusted new fee to be higher. The Minister realised that many seniors were struggling to afford health care and only raised it marginally.
Monies were found elsewhere, so that it could be achieved. This shows to me that the current Government is one that cares for seniors and understands the plight of many of us.
Thanks again, Minister Gordon-Pamplin. It is very refreshing knowing you and your Government has our backs.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service