Stop divisiveness and toxic dialogue
The news about Marc Bean being found not guilty takes me back to a day when we heard “it was not against the law, but it was unethical”.
The trend with these fellow leaders is no surprise. The PLP should be so proud.
To put the icing on the cake, if I may, was the inclination that the leader (and I use this word with great reservation) was looking forward to getting back to work and getting Bermuda out of this mess we are in.
How one so quickly forgets who got us this/so deep into this mess we are in. I'd like to reiterate that all I've heard from the Opposition is a distortion of sorts pertaining to everything the OBA has made an effort to do, and absolutely nothing to resolve anything.
In fact, we are all well aware of what the PLP can do, and its intent after 14 years of rule.
Please, you need to have the big conversation among yourselves and stop the divisiveness and toxic dialogue.
SOCIETY FALLING FARTHER DOWN THE DRAIN
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service