AFL bolsters investment team
AFL Investments has hired two new investment specialists to strengthen their client services team.
Bermudian Elyse Rayner has come on board as a wealth manager and Veneta Alexieva as a financial consultant.
As a wealth manager, Ms Rayner will provide investment and financial planning information and advice to local businesses, trusts, endowments and private clients. Ms Rayner has expertise across global derivatives, equity and foreign exchanges markets and is experienced in trading on exchanges in Canada, US, Europe and Bermuda.
Before joining AFL Investments, Ms Rayner worked at Capital G Bank in Bermuda for several years as a private banker, where she was responsible for managing financial plans and investment portfolios. Ms Rayner earned a Bachelor of Commerce Honours degree from the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada. She also has completed numerous financial planning and securities courses at the Canadian Securities Institute in Toronto.
As a financial consultant at AFL Investments, Ms Alexieva is primarily responsible for the provision of investment support services to Bermuda Life Insurance Ltd and orientation for pension clients regarding funds and their structure. She will also be providing clients with group pension market updates.
Prior to relocating to Bermuda to join AFL Investments, Ms Alexieva worked for Wells Fargo Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina for 13 years. During her time with the bank she held a number of positions, most recently as an external investment analyst.
Ms Alexieva obtained a Master of Business Administration degree from Pfeiffer University in Charlotte, completing courses for this qualification in the UK and Germany.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service