Q’s restaurant opens on developing Warwick shoreline
Q’s restaurant opened this week on South Shore, Warwick - an area seeing a major consuction boom.
The new authentic barbeque restaurant and property is owned by Brenda Augustus Spencer. Former Greg’s Steakhouse owner Greg Wilson is a partner in the business.
It is located where the former Brenda’s Poolside diner was. The menu offers different kinds and styles of barbeque ribs, chicken and other dishes and hopes to host parties and other events as well, making full use of the patios and terraces.
Meanwhile, Frank Arnold said yesterday that his newest Arnold’s supermarket planned for the newly constructed building on South Shore, Warwick will be opening “some time soon”. The building has been ready for months.
A large new gas station is also set to open, as work continues on the second phase of the Bermuda Housing Corporation’s Grand Atlantic condo development.
Residents have expressed concern in the past that the building boom will lead to traffic problems in the already congested and densely populated area.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service