HSBC US economist is keynote speaker at annual meeting
The Bermuda Chamber of Commerce yesterday announced this year’s Annual General Meeting keynote speaker will be Ryan Wang, HSBC US Economist.
Mr Wang is in Bermuda to attend the luncheon to be held at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, Gazebo Lounge on April 22.
“Ryan Wang is going to share with us his knowledge based on economic research in a presentation entitled ‘US Economic Outlook: Headwinds and Tailwinds’, HSBC said in a statement. “Wang has written about issues such as the budget challenges facing state and local governments, prospects for the US housing market, and the outlook for the labour market. Wang meets regularly with HSBC’s institutional client base, which includes central banks, money managers, hedge funds, and large corporations, and is frequently quoted in the financial press regarding economic developments.
Ryan Wang is a US economist for HSBC Securities, a principle line of business for HSBC Holdings plc.
He is part of a global team of over thirty economists based out of New York, London, Hong Kong, and other major financial centres.
As part of the HSBC North American team, Mr Wang helps formulate the Bank's view of the outlook for the US economy. This includes projections for growth, inflation, monetary policy, and the direction of interest rates. He has been with HSBC for twelve years.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service